Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fast Internet Exposure as a Writer


Fast Internet Exposure as a Writer

Are you interested in getting fast internet exposure as a writer? If so, consider writing articles for Articlesbase.com. They do not pay you for your work, but you do get exposure and some pretty darn good search engine placement.
I wrote 29 articles for the site as both a test and to test market book concepts. Those 29 articles have resulted in 7,592 views and good placement on Google®.
The articles do not have to be long and I believe you are allow three live links in the pieces that will take readers where you want them to go. This can be very beneficial if you have a website that you want people to visit.
Another benefit of the site is that you become a “published” author the easy way. It doesn’t have the clout that big-name magazines have, but published is published and it gives you clips of your work to show to prospective clients.
When I started writing in 1990 this type of thing was not available, or if it was I never knew about it. My experience with it is something like reverse engineering, but the results were desirable. For up-and-coming writers, I think this type of exposure could be very good.
I can tell you that as a book producer, I keep an eye on articles and journals written by various people. And I am not the only one who does this. In fact, many publishers find their new talent via articles. It gives us an opportunity to evaluate style and content before we invest a lot of time in potential authors. The benefits could be significant for a budding author.

Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment